Women love their hair, no matter whether they are straight or curly. But most of the women loves to make their hair straight because such style remains in fashion most of the time. There are a lot of women who have curly hair and they love to make them straight by using different tools like hair tools like hair tongs or flat iron and hair straightening brushes. The reason behind this is that it is difficult to manage curly hairs as compared to straighter ones. And when you are having a bad hair day then it will become totally disgusting for you to keep them managed. For that purpose, women like to straight their hair using brush straightener so that they can enjoy hair style of their choice. But the thing here to consider is that, one must know the right way to do things.
It is very difficult indeed to manage or straightening of curly hair. As most of the women doesn’t do such task at home by their selves as they are worried about hair damage. But now we have managed to sort out some great methods or techniques by which you can straighten your curly hair in a great way without damaging your hair. Have a look.
Use of Hair Straightening Iron
Proper care before using any hair straightening tool is so much necessary. So, when you are planning to straighten your hair using the hair straightening iron then first make it sure that you are using the high-quality straightening iron and you are using in the right way. The most important thing to consider is the temperature adjustment of your hair straightening iron. Adjust its temperature as per need of your hair and then apply it. Read the following steps to make it happen in perfect manner.
- You have to wash your hair, clean them and then apply blow-dry.
- You can apply heat protection spray as well if your hair are pretty weak.
- Make sections.
- Adjust temperature of iron.
- Start from the lowest layer.
- If your hair gets sizzled, then stop it right there.
- Don’t miss any of the section you have made
- At the end, you may apply any high-quality finishing product to give it a professional look.
Use of Milk to straight hair
- Most of the professional uses milk to straight curly hair.
- You can apply milk on your hair by using any spray bottle.
- Pour milk in it and spray it on your dry hair.
- Leave your hair for approx. 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
- You will see the amazing results.
Combination of Milk and Honey
- In this method, you will have to take one cup of milk and then add honey in it.
- Mix them well to create a paste which you will apply on your hair.
- If you want to make it healthier and thick enough, then add banana in it as well.
- Apply this paste and leave your hair for one hour at least.
- You will have to wait till it dries out completely and then wash this dried paste from your hair.
Olive oil for curly hair
- This is a great natural remedy for the straightening of curly hair.
- You will have to take two eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
- Then add one or two spoons of olive oil in it and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your hair on all portions and leave it to dry for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Wash it with shampoo.
Coconut milk for hair straightening
- Take coconut milk in a bowl about one cup.
- Squeeze a lemon in it for better results.
- Mix it.
- Then put this mixture or paste in fridge for at least one hour.
- Apply it.
- Then what you have to do is to take a towel and provide heat to your hair using a dryer.
- In this way, your wrapped towel will get warmed.
- Wash your hair and see the magic.