The trends of fashion are growing day by day in varieties of hair styling products. Everyone wants to get hair done stylishly cool by applying different products to hair. By using straighteners, hair dryers, curlers and irons can cause your hair serious damage.
Hair contains cuticle scales that is, an upper hard layer made up of the cortex and another smooth layer. When heat touches your hair it causes cuticle scales to rise and it opens the cortex. Hair dryers and irons eat up all your hair proteins causing damage and your hair looks ugly, dull and rough. You should avoid the use of these products on your wet hair as they cause all your hair proteins vanished and burned.
There are three types of hair damages.
- Mechanical damage: mechanical damage is caused by frequent use of hair products like hair straighteners brush, hair irons, hair curlers and hair dryers.
- Thermal damage: when hair is so much dried up by using hair irons, hair dryers, and hair curlers.
- Chemical damage: when hair is damaged by using hair bleaching and color products to hair.
All these products causing hair damage needs to be reduced so that you can enjoy and can have more and more hair styles and hair dress ups. There are now many products in the market which can reduce hair damage. When you apply heat products to your hair, be careful that while using hair straighteners or hair dryers you also have to use heat damage therapies with them for example, use of serum while straightening irons can prevent your hair with heat damage.
There are many hair damage therapies in markets that can also help your hair to get thicker and smooth. The products help you with hair damages giving you the best results but there are so many treatments at your home which you can use easily at home. By applying home remedies to your hair you can get 100% results from applying them.
These are some of the remedies for the treatment of heat affecting your hair after applying heat products:
- Wash your hair daily with your suitable shampoo and wash your hair also before using hair dryers or hair irons but don’t use hair iron on your wet hair as it causes your all proteins present in your hair damage leaving your hair dry and dull.
- Try to use all the hair products of the same brand as the products of the same brand helps each other to react to your hair in the same way.
- Don’t buy products for hair without reading all the consequences written on the product because not every product is suitable for you. Always buy a product which is heat protective.
- Always use hair serum before using hair irons on your hair because serums prevent hair from heat damage and it also helps to shine and smooth your hair.
- Use the products keeping in mind the texture of your hair. Everyone have a different texture of their hair, so always buy products by keeping in view the texture. For soft hair and thick hair, the products are different and you can not apply every kind of product on your hair.
- Always use heat products which have ceramic plates on them as they did not affect your hair and avoid using steel products to your hair.
- Use the hair spray for styling your hair with heat products at a distance of 12 to 15 cm away from hair because it contains chemicals which settle up your hair but it can cause damage if Applied without a distance.